ACCESSIBILITY & INCLUSIVITY
inclusivityall are welcome here
Josie Bauman Photography is a LGBTQ+ friendly, body positive, inclusive service.
In order to deliver the highest quality service to my clients and create a comfortable environment for everyone, I am continually working to improve my own knowledge and practices of inclusivity and accessibility. I have received training in anti-oppression, web and physical accessibility, and coaching support.
Josie Bauman Photography is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Josie Bauman Photography takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the site:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Josie Bauman Photography is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Josie Bauman Photography. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Josie Bauman Photography:
- Phone: 4039900840
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Inquiry form
We try to respond to feedback within 48 hours.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Josie Bauman Photography, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Josie Bauman Photography:
- Speed: The site may take a while to load due to the amount of images.
- Images: Uploaded images do not currently have text alternatives because . We are working to provide alt text for all images that are not for aesthetic purposes.
- Text elements: Certain pages contain carousels that may not be fully compatible with screen readers because . We are working to find more accessible means to deliver this content.
This statement was created on 19 December 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.